STAGE ONE - TWO COURSES.
All athletes will run course 1 and course 2 which with the points combined will determine who moves on to stage 2 (course 3). This will be the same points format we've used all year of 1 point per obstacle, 0 points per fall, unlimited number of falls, and time ends with the last obstacle completed or at time limit.
STAGE TWO - ONE COURSE.
Top 50% of athletes in each division (both genders) will move on to stage 2 (course 3). Format of Stage 2 is still under discussion/review.
INCLUDED WITH SIGN UP
- Tshirt, swag bag, and an obstacle raffle.
- Sign up is $75 per athlete
1. Trophies for first through third in each division.
2. TNL will be providing $1,200 in reimbursement money with the 1st place athlete of each division getting $100.
3. 15U and 16+ will gain additional reimbursement money based on number of athletes that register for competition provided by Iron Sports.
4. Parkour Ninjas will be providing an obstacle that will be raffled for all athletes that sign up for TNL Finals.
SATURDAY OCTOBER 9th
7U 8:00am - 11:15am
9U 11:30am - 4:30pm
11U 4:00pm - 8:30pm
SUNDAY OCTOBER 10TH
13U 11:00am - 3:00pm
15U & 16+ 2:30pm - 7:00pm